Thursday, June 2, 2011

Walking along the freeway of life...

I've never been quite interested in the mysteries of life. For me life has mostly been a random set of riddles... sometimes I am able to fathom them and sometimes I am not, but still, I realize something, mostly I am not able to comprehend why, in the name of sonny jesus, am I solving those freaking puzzles in the first place!
I guess this is the story with most of us who think life is almost as simple as a pie, but mostly we don't understand what has got into making the pie so simple!
Now since I don't like to talk of serious matters to the readers, I usually resort to simple means to convey my actual story!
What I need to talk to you about today is actually a question that i've never actually been able to understand all through my life.


What the hell am I doing here!?


Okay guys, its not that simple. I not here to earn a living. To get married. To have children. To have a house. And frankly, to die!
If death had been the motive of our birth, we wouldn't have born in the first place! There would have been no light bulb had Edison thought that the end result would be it fusing up!
There are many reasons behind us humans all being born with a certain purpose. The first, and most evident, reason would be our frustration at doing certain things. Had we all been machines, all built to do the all the same things, we would have done all the things with the same sense of joy! It wouldn't have been like us having a face of a troll while painting the yard, but since it is, we must conclude that we all are different and built for different purposes!
I've come to think of all this crap today out of no particular reason. I just wanted to write something that was indeed of some use! i guess I can't write useful stuff longer than this, because I realize that things run out of their usefulness when they get boring... look at the comedy shows on Indian television!









No comments:

Post a Comment