Friday, September 28, 2012

Back in Black

It has been an awfully long time since I wrote. As a matter of fact, it's been quite a long time since I did something meaningful on the internet. What in the name of god was I doing all this time?! Whatever, I guess I'll pass!
While I've been off the grid, many things have changed. The world edges, as always towards nuclear war as Iran is threatened by Israel; Corruption in India takes a new high as Rs.7000 Crore were granted to build invisible dams; Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal, considered the forerunners of the anti-corruption movement in India, split up because of ideological differences on political agendas,40752+ homicides took place in India this year... but still the world celebrates and welcomes each day as a new hope of freedom and happiness... way to go, my dear friends, way to go!
Anyways, I did not log in today to squander off about how the world is changing for worse and what a huge pile of crap it has become! I logged in because i felt that I had been missing out on something meaningful and important. I felt like my inner voice had been cut out, like I had been barred from all usefulness... but now I feel okay...hell, It's great to be back!
Its a short post... I want it to be this way... I want it to be subtle and meaningful... short and understandable...AND...I don't want to have nothing to write, the next time I log in!
So its great to be back and I hope I keep writing for a lil' more time!
Take care,
Abhishek

No comments:

Post a Comment