Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Of music and more

"The music I listen to is the only sort of good music that you can probably get!", exclaims the metalhead!
"Nigga, You talkin' shit man! Your music is just shouting and screaming... it no music man!", the hip hopper shouts back.
"You are so foolish and ignorant, music is not about fast speech, its about energy, its about passion, not about spitting at people's faces!"
"Stay cool nigga... i ain't shouting crap man... i am talking about your luck.
and your metal is just shit man... and rock also sucks! That is what I've wanted to tell ya from a long long lime!" gimmicked the hipster! 
"Oh really!", and now the metalhead was  really angry!


Stories like these often come up if you are members of various music related groups on Facebook! You hear crap about JB, about RB about TB( oops... that is if you are part of a medical group!), and then somebody adds you to a group, without even reading your profile, to a 'rock hater' group, and then you have to tolerate notifications about how rock is shit and how metal sucks!
I personally don't give a darn about what people write on fb... I know that being guarded by  a screen gives them a sense of security that they will not be punched in the face and so they keep writing stuff!
And again I have to write before updates and comments and posts like these that these all are personal opinions and they don't have anything to do with personal hatred!
Well, actually, I don't care... I don't care about what people say on fb...well, I am not honest when I say this, because the truth is... that I pretend not to care! I pretend that I don't give a freaking darn! I pretend that I don't want to punch the man in the face who updates his status as... " JB is a rock star!"
But the truth is that I want to do all these things, not because everybody does this but because I feel that certain things insult my genre of music just like they insult people like me!
You might feel that this all is very childish... fighting for 'who's music is the best' and 'who is crap and who isn't!' when it all really doesn't matter... but then you are wrong, aren't you? 
That is because it does matter! Let me ask you a simple question...
How do you feel when you punch a person who called you, and for that matter, anything that you like, crap?
You feel good! You feel satisfied! You feel elated!
And that is what we're living for. Aren't we?


P.S. You don't wanna know the end of the above mentioned story!
       (Hint: Keywords: Chainsaw, Shotgun, Head, Brutal, Laugh, Burn)



2 comments:

  1. Great Piece Of Note Dude. Music esp. Metal is something i.e, accepted from heart.
    And, u should remember that Metal choose us. We can't forcefully listen to it or hang with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Corpseroller,
    Thanks for your review man...
    Its a pleasure to have a comment finally,
    Yeah man no man can listen to metal without metal choosing him!
    Its not music but beyond!

    ReplyDelete